Sunday, September 1, 2013

just a little change :)

Lots of big things happening I started Junior HIgh! I LOVE it. Im not very used to all the goth people, swear words, not everyone is mormon and so on, but its great! I am a little seventh grader and Hryum is top notch coolest 9th grader everyone knows who he is and all the girls thinks he is so cute. I have a lot to live up to. I have to act really mature around him like really and thats hard for me. I have met lots of new friends, because all my best friends from elementary school are going to Mount. Ridge. But i have Mckenna... we have NO classes or one lunch, how unfair i know.  Jr. High has its ups and downs, (it took me 20 minuets just to open my locker for the first time) but on the bright side I have made tons of knew friends, I have such a cool carpool, great teachers and Mckenna! I miss summer SOOOOOOOOOOOO much. So lets just get done with this school year so summer can hurry up and be here again.

First day of school!


We took our last girls trip with Haley to Las Vegas to see Brig before she leaves ;( 
 Yes, i am almost taller than both of them. (hehehehe)
 we went to our favorite spot just like last year... we got Panda express and took it to our favorite yogurt spot Menchies.
Welcome home brig!! Best lookin missionary every. You are so mature now! love you!



For some strange reason I have been into photography. Its soooooo fun! I know i am pro!  just kidding this camera is the pro i am just the one pushin the button :)





HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!! - Samantha 




No comments:

Post a Comment