So on Sunday it snowed. Already? I have been longing to take pictures in the snow :) I love taking pictures! So Sunday afternoon I dragged Mattie out of bed and we went up the canyon! It was perfect. We have recently been into this leggings thing, in fact Mattie is hosting a leggings party at our house November 21st so come :) Anyways, I told her i need to take pictures so we can post cute pictures on the internet to let people date and time and they can kinda know what they are like! So.... these are some of the pictures, also next week there will be more :) So keep checking my blog!
aren't they adorable? sooooo comfortable too!
My favorite :) ^^^^^^^
Have a good week!- xoxo samantha













samantha I LOVE these. I should have you take pictures of me sometime if they're going to be this cute! <3
ReplyDelete