Hello! Sorry again I have not posted, I have been so busy! I will post more! We had a long weekend this week... it was (and still is) fall break so we had Thursday Friday off and then we will have Monday off too! During the past couple weeks (that I have not posted about) I had lots of soccer games and I went to the conference center to watch conference with my cousin Mckenna, and Uncle on Sunday morning and that was fun! By the way if you see us on the New Era, or Ensign let me know because me and Mckenna got to pose in front of the camera a couple times! :) For family night we went up to the canyon to have hot-dogs and roast marshmallows, (and Starburst, by the way they are so good) and we will try to go as many more times as we can before it gets cold!
Fall Break we went to BYU and went bowling and then we went fishing after... we didn't catch anything but it was still fun!
Me at the lake
Our cousins came with us! Marissa and Joe!
Dancing!
Me and Mattie and Marissa!
They had this cool ditch and this is us in it!
The pretty view of the lake!
Soccer games! This game was a while ago, but these pictures were all I had! We won that game and on our last game (and a few more just cant remember much!!) On our last game we won 4-0 and it was amazing! I scored a goal! :) We all did so well! Lots of teammates got hurt. One broke her rist, I had some hard falls, one had a broken arm and wasn't feeling well, another fell and got the air knocked out of her for a while, It was a rough last game but we all played our guts out!!!!!!! Lots of our games were far away in Spanish Fork, so moms would drive most of the team up! On this game (game with pictures) we drove them up! It was way fun! That was the only game my whole family was there! It was awesome! Every game we would where eye black under our eyes that is what the black stuff is! it made us more pumped up and scary!!! (Not really, it made us more crazy!)
Me- I am number 3, with nickname on the back!
Cool shot!
I thought this was cool- all of us girls !!!
Awesome game! Won 1-0!!!!
For Family night around the campfire!!
Are whole family went to the BYU game! It was black out so we have all our black gear on! It was sad they lost but we still had fun!
Us in Costco! We went there before to get lunch and we got some strange looks! :)
At the game before it started!!




I love your soccer jersey!
ReplyDelete