Sorry I have not posted in a while... I will try to post every week!
Well a lot has been going on! I started school. It is great. I love my teacher! She is awesome! I had a great summer... and I miss it SO much! For Labor day break me and my sisters and my mom took a quick trip to St. George! It was way fun. We went for a funeral for my moms uncle. It was sad but it made me never want to die! Oh and I will warn you right now... when I die I dont want anyone kissing me while the casket door is open! GROSS. :) Anyways... it was such a fun get-a-way for me and my sisters! Are cousins met us up there and we had a fun time laser tagging, swimming, shopping and relaxing. Hope all is going well for you getting back in school schedule ( or work ) I am so excited for fall and the weather cooling down! Have a good week :)
Here is the stuff I did over the summer!
Hiked the Grand Canyon
Before:
After:
Family reunion in Arizona!
Our cousins have a pool so we put a projector up on the blank wall and watched it! So cool!
Slip-in-slide at Grandparents house in provo!
My sister took pictures of me and my cousin.
My uncle got married! :)
I had a great summer full of so many fun things. :)



looks so fun! thanks for posting!
ReplyDelete