Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween!

Hello everyone! Halloween was great! I went with a few friends and I got A LOT of candy! It was way fun! For Halloween I was Black Widow from the Avengers and it was awesome! I traded most of my candy in for lunch (my dad brought me subway) and that was a good idea because then I dont have as much candy to get sick on!! Well I guess that now that Halloween is done it is time for Thanksgiving!! I am so excited!! Have a good week! :)



Monday night we carved pumpkins and we had a Halloween party with our cousins!


This is what mine looked like! (much cuter in person!) 


This is my Halloween costume! Black Widow!


Me in the school parade!


For dinner we had chicken noodle soup and then we did our drink in dry ice! 


Me and my brothers after all our trick-or-treating!


I love this picture! Coming soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your Black Widow costume! You are the cutest. And I can't believe all of that candy that you three got!

    ReplyDelete