with school, homework, and having soccer basically 24/7 i never have time to write in my "paper" journal. buuuutt i want to remember my crazy teen life so hopefully every once in a while i can share the sweets (maybe some sours too :)
driving to school with this gem is always a party!! we listen to good jams and talk about life.
oh and basically every girl tells me how cute he is soooo yeah I'm cool being related to him ;)
the sunsets here are INCREDIBLE like seriously they look like this is every night
soccer is a whole other story... even though it is so physically exhausting in the heat everyday i have so much fun with these ladies!!
every Sunday we go up to our "spot" and watch the sunset
also...
fall is coming up so soon and I'm stooooked!!! just the thought of football games, pumpkins, sweaters, cool weather, and a cinnamon pumpkin candle has me drooling :)))) i can't even express how excited i am!
we. got. Hermana. Nelsons. flight. info. AHHHHHHH! November 17th @1:15pm can't come fast enough!!!!!!
Grandma and Grandpa Jensen came in town for a few days, and it felt almost like home again. *tears
Ben Rector my all time favorite singer came out with a new album. I can't stop listening to it! It's killer. He must know just what i need. check it out @ iTunes ASAP!
Seminary is seriously the best class ever! I love it.
I feel like I'm starting to get a group of friends that I can be myself with. moving and new friends aren't the best :/
a new month means new start, and new goals and i love a "reset button"
me and mom decided to go off sugar completely until Halloween :(( its been really hard!! but other than that life is getting better, and Im starting to get the hang of everything!






No comments:
Post a Comment