Friday, September 4, 2015

endless summer

woah where did my endless summer living in perfect American Fork go?! 
these past months have been some of the best/hardest months ever. I have learned more about myself,  strengthened relationships with the people I love the most, learned what a true friends are, cried a whole bunch, spent all the time I could with all family, and most importantly i got to know my Savior better. 

I honestly couldn't have imagined a better summer! I got to see Sister Nelson in Nauvoo, spend a few days with my parents in Chicago, go to Vegas and party with all my cousin, boat at Lake Powell, drive to Arizona for my Great Grandmas funeral and soak up all the family time, travel to St. George with the AF high school team, stay up till 3:00 in the morning talking to Kenna (many tears included ;) and pack up my home and and all the memories we've created my whole life. all the good makes up for the bad (even when my phone got stolen and i had to say all the goodbyes ahhhh i don't like goodbyes) 

its been a ride!!!!!!! 

i'm so thankful for family, friends and mostly the Lord for being thought it all.

heres only a few of the pics i snapped because most of them are somewhere with a dirty Mexican who stole my phone. I'm still supperrr mad about it ;(












No comments:

Post a Comment