Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Birthday!

OK. It has been FOREVER since I have posted! I am one year older and wiser too. My birthday was amazing and thank you to everyone who was apart of it! Here are a bunch of pictures of my birthday... Well as a family rule we have to wait till we are twelve to get our ears-pierced... so this year I got them done :) I had such a great party and birthday! Here you go!

 Right before going into Claires...
 Sitting and waiting! Right before she pierced them...
YAY!!! Done, and it didn't even hurt!

Mom and Dad! Yay!



Ok so after I got my ears-pierced we went to get lunch at amazing Neaders!

 I got an AMAZING sandwich!
Me and my daddy! There was this decoration up and of course we had to get a picture :)

Once shopping eating and ear-piercing was done we had to hurry home because it was BIRTHDAY PARTY TIME! What we did was once everyone got there we went iceskating and then once we were done we went back to my house and did cute cupcakes and icecream and then when that was done we did presents and after played games! SO FUN! 

 Me and the crew!
 YAY

My amazing cousin and best friend... Mckenna!

 Thank you everyone! My birthday was amazing!


Look. here is my amazing sister Haley! She is leaving to college (BYU Idaho) and she is such an amazing sister and I dont want her to leave! She just got back her senior pictures (taken by my amazing Aunt Amy) she is so pretty :)
Wow!


My birthday was really easy going! I got some awesome presents! So for my birthday dinner we went to Pizza Pie Cafe and it was SO good! After I had Young Women's and that was so fun! the best gift is that I get to go to the temple and be apart of so many new things!

Sorry about Mattie's disturbing face... she would NOT smile! Oh my :-/

Thanks-
I hope you all have an fantastic week :)

LoVe~Samantha




2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had such a fun birthday Samantha! You're adorable. Miss you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday! you're so cute (I haven't read your blog forever!)

    ReplyDelete