Hello! Sorry I have not posted in a while... I hope everyone had a Happy Holiday! Well it was a great year! I will post what we did over the holidays!
Christmas Eve we did our annual pajamas and Jensens! It was SO fun! They came over and we played as always Telestrations, which was funny as always!
Me and Mckenna! Our cute Pajamas!

MOST of us in our Pajamas!
Telestrations! So fun, thanks to all the AMAZING artist in the Jensen home!
After Telestrations we had a chocolate fondue! It was so good! After the Jensens left we all got ready for bed. All the kids (except for Hyrum because he was sick) slept in Nate and Noah's room, and watched the Christmas story! Then we went to bed.
Christmas morning we woke up really early and then when my parents were all ready we ran downstairs and opened our presents! This is what I got.
These are all my presents!
The best thing I got was an Ipod Touch 5th generation, Pink! I love it!
Christmas day we drove to Nevada and stayed at our cousins! In the morning we drove to Arizona! Here are some of the things I did there!
Went Rappelling! Everyone in my family did it but my mom!
It was SO fun and scary at the same time!
ME.
We set up food and campfire right below the mountain and watched everyone come down!
Cute, Elisha! (cousin)
Hyrum and I.
Cute little Anna! (cousin)
This was an ice-cream shop my mom went to when she lived there, and they still have it! They are square shaped! SO GOOD!
Me and my cut cousin Elisha! I loved spending time with his cute little family! We never get to see him because my Aunt Alison and Uncle Spencer and cute Elisha live in New York, so it was so fun to see them again!
What a great aunt I have! It was way fun to see all of them!
We did so many fun things! Relaxing, hanging out with cousins, shopping, bowling, and so much more! It was a great week! It was nice weather too! (50-60)
It is a tradition that every January 1st we go ice-skating! We went with our cousins the Ludlows! It was way fun!
I hope everyone has a good 2013!
And a good week!
-Samantha
After Telestrations we had a chocolate fondue! It was so good! After the Jensens left we all got ready for bed. All the kids (except for Hyrum because he was sick) slept in Nate and Noah's room, and watched the Christmas story! Then we went to bed.
Christmas morning we woke up really early and then when my parents were all ready we ran downstairs and opened our presents! This is what I got.
These are all my presents!
The best thing I got was an Ipod Touch 5th generation, Pink! I love it!
Christmas day we drove to Nevada and stayed at our cousins! In the morning we drove to Arizona! Here are some of the things I did there!
Went Rappelling! Everyone in my family did it but my mom!
It was SO fun and scary at the same time!
ME.
We set up food and campfire right below the mountain and watched everyone come down!
Cute, Elisha! (cousin)
Hyrum and I.
Cute little Anna! (cousin)
This was an ice-cream shop my mom went to when she lived there, and they still have it! They are square shaped! SO GOOD!
Me and my cut cousin Elisha! I loved spending time with his cute little family! We never get to see him because my Aunt Alison and Uncle Spencer and cute Elisha live in New York, so it was so fun to see them again!
What a great aunt I have! It was way fun to see all of them!
We did so many fun things! Relaxing, hanging out with cousins, shopping, bowling, and so much more! It was a great week! It was nice weather too! (50-60)
It is a tradition that every January 1st we go ice-skating! We went with our cousins the Ludlows! It was way fun!
I hope everyone has a good 2013!
And a good week!
-Samantha










No comments:
Post a Comment