Monday, July 20, 2015

fresh new start

for all of you 5 peeps who read my blog get the news a little bit earlier than everyone else....

THE NELSON'S ARE MOVING TO ST. GEORGE!!

we have been thinking and praying about this big decision for a while now, and have come to the conclusion that this is the best thing for our family right now. I grew up in this home my whole life and there is no doubt i will miss the pretty mountains, and the snow, and all the amazing people i have met.. but i'm so excited to have a fresh new start. I would have never predicted this would happen but through this process i have realized how blessed i have been to have lived in this house and neighborhood, and all my amazing friends and ward family, and I wouldn't trade any of that for the world! 

I am so excited for this new adventure, and I know that the lord has a plan for us down there in smokin hot St. George!

wowzers, i'm going to miss this place ;((((:))):(:):) 





No comments:

Post a Comment